WOMEN’S SIZE GUIDE
To make sure correct measurements we recommend having a professional seamstress
measure you. If you do not get a professional seamstress to take your measurements you
must follow these guides to ensure proper fit.
- Expect this to be the most accurately made garment you have ever had.
- Have a friend help measure you and be sure to use a proper cloth measuring tape.
- write your size on a papier like this (1-45cm, 2-67cm…) or (3-45cm, 4-67cm…), & take picture of it with you mobile and upload it.
Please note: the way to measure for a dress has nothing to do with the size of your
jeans or the waist size or where they hang from!
Men’s Size Guide
This is a guide with simple instructions on how to take suit measurements (plus a few
general details) that any tailor will need to make a bespoke suit.
What you will need:
- A fabric measuring tape (we take all our measurements in inches or centimeters).
- Assistance from a friend (the measurer)
- write your size on a papier like this (A – 170cm, B-45cm, C-67cm…) & take picture of it with you mobile and upload it.
- A well-fitting shirt, a pair of trousers (not jeans), jacket, and a pair of shoes.